Pricing Your Home -What are the two most important factors?
Price and condition are the two most important factors in selling a home, even in a down market. Pricing Your Home right is the most important in my opinion; the condition should already be good when you list. Hopefully, you have maintained your home in an ongoing manner.
- The first step is to price your home correctly. Use comparative sales information (CMA) from your agent, or pay for a professional appraiser (usually $300 to $500), to objectively evaluate your home’s worth.
- Second, go through the house and repair any obvious cosmetic defects that could deter a buyer. In a down market, you may have to consider lowering your price and/or making a major repair, such as replacing the roof, to lure a buyer.
Pricing Your Home
- Also, make sure that your home is getting the exposure it deserves through internet marketing, social media marketing, advertising, good signage and a listing on the local multiple listing service.
- Be sure to have it clean and well-lit when people come through.
- Take a look at my page about 7 Ways To Speed Clean For A Showing
- Be sure to look at your front door. Click here to find out why.
[P]ricing Your Home correctly will get you to SOLD much more quickly. You won’t be hanging out watching all the other homes go under contract while you’re still sitting there.
Call Craig and Toni Weidman. Click here to search homes for sale.
Florida Luxury Realty, Trinity
Save A Life; Adopt A Shelter Pet
You are reading: Pricing Your Home