6 Things You Probably Never Clean. Well, maybe not never clean but not very often. Most of the time, we miss these things. They just aren’t on the Gotta Clean That scope. I’m sure you can think of others, just put it in a comment.
6 Things You Probably Never Clean.
You may not want to think about this because I know how busy you are. Too busy to think of everything: that’s why I’m putting this out as a reminder. Here goes.
- Take a look at your shower head and the hose leading up to it. Is it pinkish or 50 shades of gray? It needs cleaning!
- The bars on your shower doors (inside); feel the underside of them. Are they slimy? They need cleaning. How about the door track too? Use white vinegar and water.
- Faucets need an extra swipe with your cleaner; especially around the base. Don’t forget to clean the bottom and mesh area of the kitchen faucet (with a nice, clean cloth or paper towel).
- Knobs on kitchen cabinets. They tend to get food, cookie dough, and sugary things stuck to them. Give them a swipe using water with white vinegar added to it. While you’re at it, wipe down the cabinets doors too. Don’t forget the top and side edges, and the framework.
- How about those ceiling fans, cleaned the blades lately? Try using a long-handled duster; spread out a sheet (one you are putting in the wash) on the floor or bed, and have at it. Don’t forget to clean the tops and sides of the fan housing.
- The drawer under your oven. I store my pot lids there and find crumbs and all kinds of food things in mine so take it out – clean it out. You can clean the floor under the drawer then too: Get rid of those dust bunnies.
I’m sure there are lots more if I think about it long enough but that’s enough to get you started and I don’t have time right now, I have to go clean my shower head.
Florida Luxury, Trinity FL
To search homes for sale, click here.
6 Things You Probably Never Clean