7 Ways To Speed Clean – So it’s been a crazy day, the house is a wreck; the phone rings, it’s an agent with clients in her car outside your home. She asks if she can show the home. You ask her to give you 15 minutes. Well, of course, you want to say yes. These might be your buyers.
7 Ways To Speed Clean For Showing – Ready for the Marathon?
- Declutter tables and counter-tops. Stuff it in a closet or cabinet. Pick up the kid toys and dog/cat toys. Better still, put them in grocery bags and stick them out in the garage.
- Pick up those articles of clothing left lying around. Throw them in the dryer for temporary storage.
- Making the beds always makes the bedroom look good. Open the blinds; sunlight cheers people up and they remember your home with sunlight.
- Hit the bathrooms next; put damp towels in the washer. Place clean towels on racks – neat and pretty.
- Declutter and clean counters. Definitely clean the mirror. And the toilet, just in case.
- Give a small spritz of Fabreeze in living room. Try spraying a tiny amount on a light bulb-then turn on. The heat spreads the scent. No Fabreeze? I’ve used perfume instead. Do not over-do the spray.
- You will want to sweep your front porch and/or walkway too. A first impression is so important.
All neat and pretty for your showing.
Yes, it’s a sprint but it is well worth it, and you can collapse after they leave. Have a cup of tea and relax, feeling good about the fact that you got it all done! Now to find all those things you hid and get on with your day.
To search homes for sale, click here.
7 Ways To Speed Clean