Apple Cider Vinegar Is Good For
Apple Cider Vinegar is good for just about everything.
This staple of the pantry, could probably be in an old-fashioned medicine bag. Vinegar is one of those amazing products that just seems to have so many interesting and healthful properties. For instance:
- It can make your hair shine: use ½ tablespoon to 1 cup of water. Put it in an old shampoo bottle and use it after shampooing. Removes build-up of products.
- Rub it directly on your teeth to remove stains.
- Use as a natural after-shave; use equal parts ACV and water, splash on skin.
- To tighten skin on the face and reduce acne breakouts: 1 part ACV to 2 parts water. Splash it on.
- To kill weeds: 1 part ACV to 6 parts water in a spray bottle.
- To clean veggies and fruit: 4 tablespoons ACV to 1 gal. water.
- To disinfect: dissolve ½ cup ACV with 1 cup water, wash the area with it.
- For sunburn, mix ½ cup of ACV in bathtub of water and soak yourself.
- Flea repellant: 1 part ACV with 1 part water, spray pet and rub into fur.
- Sinus infections and allergies: ACV reduces mucus and sinus congestion Sip it.
- Use it to clean ceramic tile floors and bath tiles, and mirrors and windows.
- Sip a bit each day for general health. (maybe just a teaspoon-full or put in water.
Studies claiming that ACV can aid in weight loss and Type 2 Diabetes have no evidence to suggest that it is effective for either. Or on most other issues such as cholesterol, heart disease, lowering blood sugar.
But it is good for many more things than this list.
Google it sometime. One article I read insists that you use raw ACV such as Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar. But most seem to think that ACV in general will help. Bragg’s can be found in some grocery stores.
Save a life, adopt a pet from your local animal shelter