Home Condo Sales In New Port Richey FL
Home Condo Sales:
Inventory is low at this time in New Port Richey, FL right now with only 730 single family homes on the market and 241 villas and condos.
- Prices range from $10,900 to $3,749,998.
- Average listed price is $185,418.
- Active With Contract and Pending total 484.
April 2014 Solds totaled 185 (includes villas and condos, single family homes)
- Range of sold prices: $21,500 (condo in Beacon Square) to $2,100,000. (Waterfront home in Gulf Harbors South Beach-on the market 287 days)
- Average sold price is $135,902
- List to Sold Price Ratio: 95%
- It took an average of 75 days to go under contract.
April 2013 sales totaled 227. Total sales are down probably due to a lack of inventor. And to sell. It took an average 82 days to receive an accepted offer. List to Sold Ratio was 95%.
New Port Richey, FL Home Condo Sales April 2014
Here’s the scoop: Inventory is down, days to contract is lower, and the list to sold price ratio is the same. What’s different? We don’t have to talk about short-sales and REOs; they are not a significant number now.
To search homes for sale, click here.
*Statistics are courtesy of the MFRMLS for West Pasco County, FL. and brought to you by:
If you’re thinking of selling; give us a call. We’re always tracking the market for you.
Florida Luxury, Trinity FL
New Port Richey, FL Home Condo Sales